Monday, October 28, 2013

Monday Mumbles


... VERY little was done this weekend. And it was beautiful. 
We spent hours in bed, tv, naps, snuggles, and chocolate cake it was divine. 

... Sunday I was on the receiving end of mega-flakiness. From a person who accuses ME of being flaky (WHICH I AM NOT) but... guess who did it this time? I shouldn't be upset. But I'm going to tuck that in my back pocket. This isn't the first issue I've been dealing with these days from this person - but sweet mercy, I'm getting pushed to the edge! 

... I went dress shopping for my cousins wedding yesterday. Successful? I'm not sure. 
So then I went dress shopping for my girls? SUCCESSFUL. So much easier shopping for little people. 

... I bought new shoes a week and a half ago. Runners. $169 runners. I love them. But I'm scared to wear them. For fear of wanting to return them. BECAUSE THEY WERE SO DAMN EXPENSIVE. But I was fitted for these shoes. To fit my running needs. 
And I am scared to wear them. 
Someone tell me this is insane! 
WEAR THE FREAKING SHOES! 

... It's Monday. 

... Hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. trick for the shoes: TAPE THE BOTTOMS and then run around in them. if you no likey, RETURN without any scuffs. YOUR FUCKING WELCOME :D

    i was also at the receiving end of serious flakiness and rudeness that pissed me off to no end. when someone makes plans to meet you, FUCKING SHOW UP OR AT LEAST TEXT SAYING YOU CAN'T MAKE IT. you know how much i love my trail runs and for this to happen at 730am on a SUNDAY is RUDE to say the least. whatever, i'm so over her unreliability. she's known in our group as the bailer. if i were her, i'd be HELLA embarassed about that.

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting comments and I do my best to reply so check your email or back here if you haven't heard from me! (Or email me at docksidelove@gmail.com)