Friday, October 25, 2013

Kid-less in Vancouver!

The manfriend and I.


This weekend the manfriend and I have a very unique opportunity. 
It's called... 

BEING KID-LESS!!

The kids father and his girlfriend are coming into town for the night - whisking the kids away - and I will sit here on my couch wondering what the heck to do with myself. 

At first we though, hm, maybe we should go somewhere?

But then we thought - no bed is as comfortable as ones own. 
Why would you risk that WHOLE TON OF UNINTERRUPTED SLEEP just to go away?

Yes. As you can tell this has more to do with silence and as little activity as possible. 

I think we will go out for dinner. 
Somewhere that minors aren't allowed. 
And then come back home to an evening of silence. 

Not having to worry about bedtimes, teeth brushing, snack-begging shenanigans. 

This is a trial run for Christmas-time because I have no clue what we are going to do with almost 3 weeks of NO KIDS. 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. sounds wonderful!!!!! and the fact that you used a minion gif makes this post super duper awesome!!!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting comments and I do my best to reply so check your email or back here if you haven't heard from me! (Or email me at docksidelove@gmail.com)