I am late to posting this morning. SWEET MOTHER OF MERCY! It was a morning.
And it WAS a Monday.
- My middle daughter - she is basically like a 13 year old. It's brutal. This morning, and EVERY morning for that matter - it's a battle. Her stomach hurts, she's cranky, she doesn't know what to wear. Blah blah blah. Super fun.
- My son is sick today. First day of missed school. Super sore throat, fever. BLAH.
- My knee is slowly starting to feel better. My right knee - the first to be injured - is feeling 99.9% better. My left knee - it's taking a little longer. Patience is a virtue. (ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS RUNNING.)
- I'm sitting in front of the fire place right now. It's that wet and cold. (Okay it's not that cold, but it's pretty damn cold!) But I refuse to put the furnace on. So for now - this is what I am using.
- Michael Strahan on Kelly & Michael makes me pee my pants laughing. I try not to - but seriously - SO FREAKING FUNNY!
- It's Monday. Just have to get throughhhhhh the Monday.
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!