A couple weeks ago Shannon at Life After I “Dew” wrote an awesome post about writers block.
I struggle with this.
Don’t get me wrong – I have a LOT to say. I could seriously talk and talk and talk but sometimes it is just gibberish coming out of my mouth.
And spewing gibberish does NOT equal an interesting read.
I’ve been doing a lot of thinking lately about all the koo-kee traits I have gone on in my life… the traits led me to start making lists of things that are TOTAL pet peeves to me.
Holy wow do I ever have a lot of things that get under my skin!
- Heavy breathers. I don’t mind hearing someone breath if they are sleeping – because really, you have no control over that – but people… don’t YOU hate hearing yourself breath so loudly? It drives me CRAZY.
- Back seat drivers. Shush your mouth. You think you’re a better driver? YOU volunteer to drive next time then.
- Too many people in the kitchen.
- Floors that aren’t vacuumed. Seriously. I go crazy. This morning I vacuumed before work – at 6:45 a.m. I can rest easy knowing my floors are clean.
- People who use speaker phone CONSTANTLY in an open office. NO. I don’t want to hear every conversation you are having with every person who calls.
- Passive aggressive blocking on social media. Really? Cause we’re four years old right?
- Sweaty/clammy handshakes (I got this one from YOU Melissa!!)
- Their. There. They’re. There’s a difference.
Basically my conclusion from writing all of these out is that I NEED TO LET GO OF THE LITTLE THINGS.
Wow do I ever have issues!
What are some of your pet peeves?
Surely I am not alone in this department!